Any employer with an annual payroll of R500 000 or more must pay a Skills Development Levy to SARS

To CLAIM BACK skills development levies paid to the government you MUST:

- appoint a Registered Skills Development Facilitator (Labour Connect)

- be up to date with their SDL payments

- complete and submit a Workplace Skills Plan and an Annual Training Report

- consult with a Skills Development Committee

- train your staff, or have your staff trained


Labour Connect are Professional Experts in the field of Skills Development Facilitation

We will assist with Skills Development information compilation, analysis and consultation

We will submit the Skills Development Report and Plan to the relevant SETA

Back Back to top